jueves, 23 de octubre de 2008

PFD the designers, the place and a pilón.

Hi! Here I am once again, keeping up with the PFD topic... well, the first day was all about new talents and the PFD project; the next day there were more catwalks, but there were two more important that were Malafacha and Sergio Alcala.

In the first edition of the PFD I saw the Sergio Alcala collection, it was very kitsch and colorful but it was not my style at all; and even thought this time it was a new collection it was very like the past one (in fact there were a few outfits that were exactly the same). Maybe it was because this saturday he will be presenting at the Fashion Week México.
Sergio Alcala







And Malafacha, it was a great surprise for me, their collection was divided in two parts, the first parts was in white and red colors with black touches, and the second part (my favorite) was pretty gothic but not so literally.

Malafacha


This was my favorite t-shirt!





Now, a lot has been said about the place where the event took place, the ex-factory La Constancia Mexicana, but if you want to make a fashion event here in Puebla, La Constancia Mexicana is the more iconic place to do it, (because of the story about how the ships with the machinery sinked several times before they arrived here, and it was because of this factory that Puebla became a textile state). And also I felt that the ancientry of the place melted really well with the runway and the whole context of a fashion event.




My boyfriend is the one on the right xD


Mariana of Puebla Style nominated me to do this meme. thanks Mariana!.

The rules:
Link the person that is nominating
List 6 lame things that make you happy
Choose 6 persons to continue the challenge
Notify them with a comment

1 My dogs saying hello to me (One of them actually smiles)
2 My boyfriend cooking my food
3 Eating icecream
4 Waching tv series with my mom at nigth
5 Staring at the sea
6 Staring at the sky

I nominate VELVETART and ALEXANDRE

And finally (omg this was a very long post) I write in english because I want to improve and practice it.

See you next time with more of the PFD, I want to focus more on my teacher's brand's first collection.

Malchik

4 comentarios:

Ed M. dijo...

wola wola!

hey! q buenas fotos, quedaron geniales :] se aprecia muy bien la ropa

tienes razón, Alcalá se ve un tanto repetitivo jeje pienso q se excede en su stilo kitsch, creo q llega al punto d q no puedes vestir todo lo q diseña xP

y la pasarela de Malafacha se ve muy bien

Tienes razón con lo d La Constancia, ese lugar tiene su historia y me encanta...sólo q me queda bastant lejos :(

OOO, a mi tmb me encanta comer helado, en especial el de galleta oreo, mamey y durazno jeje

saludos y muy buen post!

glory dijo...

totalmente de a acuerdo con lo de alcala, no me gusta nada le falta calidad y es muy caro (la otre vez estaba viendp unos vestidos en persona y dejan mucho que desear) y malafacha se ve padre la primera foto nomas muy parecido a givenchy por aqueyo de los multiples collares y el negro pero en genal se ve padre... que bueno que salio bien el evento ...saludos

Anónimo dijo...

de acuerdo con dreamer ed, que buenas fotos! haha. me gusta tu blog, me gustas tu.

Ed M. dijo...

hey! me acabo d enterar q participas en Modapremio...wooow!

evento tras otro, emoción! :D

t deseo la mejor d las suertes!

saludos y echale ganas :]