lunes, 27 de octubre de 2008

Leaving!!!!

Hey! Im leaving to the DF! to the first congreso de jovenes creadores so im gonna be off-line for 3 days, i'm going to contest in photography and "Modapremio" (I made one dress).

So wish me luck, and I will post all the pics of the event, and Im gonna finish to post the PFD reviews (yes! I still have a lot of material) Ho! and returning to Puebla there is going to be a halloween contest xD and my desing is inspired by the "Llorona", so i will take photos.

See ya!

Malchik.

P.S. Here you can find pictures of our collection "Killing me softly" http://www.socialite.cc/socialite/basico/galeria.php?col=13&pag=1&c=92 , and now you can see my polyvore's outfits on the left bar of this blog ^ ^.

3 comentarios:

Ed M. dijo...

wow! q agenda tan apretada!

t deseo mucha suerte! exito :]!

y la idea del disfraz es muy buena, amo la leyenda d la Llorona, espero ver pronto las fotos

jeje ya cheque tu polyvore y por lo q descubrí t llamas Jorge :)

saludos y cuidate y mucha suerte!

[Mr.Poper] dijo...

mmm.. me causa un poco de conflicto...las personas q escriben en ingles.. je!
gracias por pasar al mio..!!
vos tenes buen contenido..
seguimos en contacto!
saludos y todo un gusto
[Mr.poper]


www.myspace.com/mrpoper

JuliaFuentes dijo...

mucha suerteee:]