lunes, 20 de octubre de 2008

PFD the beginning...

At last! and finally, here I am with lots of pics from the PFD, I wanted to put some advances but it was imposible, literally! (in fact i couldn't even sleep saturday and sunday because I had to finish another dress for a fashion contest) well the first day, we gave the finishing touches on the collection and delivered it on the ex-factory La Constancia Mexicana, I was a little bit nervous because we never had the time to put all the clothes together and check if everything worked as I expected it to.
But! seeing everything in the models It was great! the colors, shapes and everything worked according to the line.
The collection was inspired by the "extraordinary" trend, which is based in the 50's tea sets, kniting, and all things from home and we took also the "new look" of Dior to crown the trend.

We worked with a socks factory, so it was dificult to sew (its like cardigan but thicker) but, the great thing was that they made all the graphics that we designed, so the colors and fabrics were exactly like we wanted.
Our collection is called Killing me softly
So here it is!.










Its only missing one pink dress, but tomorrow i will post it.


Thanks to my boyfriend for the pics.


And theres a lot of material, so stay online for more PFD reviews.

8 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

omg
se lucieron con los diseños

el vestido y el traje de baño
felicidades!!

Anónimo dijo...

Yh!!!... it was awesome!!! ..but .. some things I just don't get it are like, it was supposedly to be autumn / winter, so "Why if is Autumn / winter, there were a lot of costumes like were for spring :S" ... and .. I don't think the "Ex-Fabrica Textil" were a pretty cool place, besides the place wasn't really near of the society, and the building! was almost falling :S .. haha but anyways .. inside the building was just AWESOME & Great!
Learn it, Like it, Live it!


Atte: K!Qu3

Ed M. dijo...

HEY! excelente! me encantan los diseños, y en las fotos se ven geniales :)

interesant tu tema d inspiración y el título me fascino :killing me softly, muy bueno!

espero ver pronto las demas fotos

saludos!

Miyapan dijo...

OMG, Me hago pipi xD quiero el rosa que no hay pic :x

Me gusto mucho el vestido negro, amarillo o_O tambien, el de la mini pezonera no mucho o_o, se me hace como incomodo lol, pero me gusta mucho la propuesta colorida rebelderistica

JuliaFuentes dijo...

muy buenos diseños:) y muy buen blog el que tienes

Anónimo dijo...

Que tal Malchik, me gusta mucho el blog y me encanta que la escena fashion en la ciudad este emergiendo con vigor y desarrollándose cada día. Tengo una duda ¿por que escribes en ingles? Yo no tengo problemas pero tengo la impresión de que sería mas popular (el blog) si fuera en español a no ser que tu idioma natal fuera el ingles, en cuyo caso pues si entendería el por que escribes así. Muchos saludos y a seguirle dando.

Ed M. dijo...

hola hola! gracias por los comentarios a mis fotos :)

lo d los zapatos está genial, vdd?

son d una exposicion temporal en el Museo Amparo, se llama "Lágrimas negras" y es d Bestsabeé Romero

Visitala si puedes, sta genial

saludos y q andes bien :]

Puebla Chic dijo...

malchik!! te nomine a un meme, checa el blog, por cierto, todavia me deben mis fotos eeeeeeehhhhhhhhh..... besos