domingo, 2 de noviembre de 2008

Primer Congreso de Jovenes Creadores

Woaa! I'm back and with a lot of pictures and information of the first Congreso de Jovenes Creadores, actually I'm still dazzled by the conferences and catwalks, so lets begin (because i have a lot of day of death info and I still have some updates about PFD xD ).


Well, in the congress there were a lot of contests; Modapremio is the most important, you have to make a desing with the theme of the contest, in Mezclarte you have to modify jeans and make them commercial, and the new contests of Photography, Accesories and Illustration, in photography my boyfriend won the first place (i will post the photos later). So there are some photos of the contest.

Mezclarte

This is my dress for Modapremio but it was too comercial for the contest xD.

For illustration they have to make a sketch in four minutes (You gotta get in line, tick tock tick tock xD )

Also there were catwalks of new talents, and this was the winner collection, I totally love it! and her shoes made for the collection where a big plus.


Trista, Lina Cantillo, Malafacha, Pilar Agamez, Jose Luis Abarca and Santo showed their collections on the catwalk of the PCJC, truly! their collections were amazing, Malafacha was a great surprise, they make denim look diferent but at the same time totally wearable, and Trista! omg i love it, it was femenine, classic and gorgeous, i will later post the pictures of the entire collection.



Blanca Santa Maria made a live photoshoot in the runway, pretty awesome in fact, she started with the model without makeup, all the team there was there (on stage) choosing the dress and Gerardo Rebollo (who accesorized "Killing me Softly" at the PFD) help to coordinate and accesorized the outfit, the photo shoot was amazing.


Sebastian (my boyfriend) took this wonderful pictures of the collection of Abarca, do you like it?

Here are some outfits that were outstanding:


This is the designer of the winner collection of the talentos emergentes contest (I didn't know it when i took the picture)


I love the hair dress

She is Ana Lucia Jaramillo of Colombia, she gave the conference of Definicion y Desarollo de Colecciones, she really knows the fashion scene.

This is me xD



Stay on line because i will post the halloween costumes of my school.
See Ya!
Malchik

9 comentarios:

Ed M. dijo...

hey! q tal?

worales! se ve q estuvo d lo mejor el evento!!! :) muchas sorpresas, muchas actividades y muchos invitados!!! jejeje y tmb todos muy fashion!

felicidades a tu novio!!!!!!!! genial q haya ganado!!!! y todas sus fotos son muy buenas!

la colección d la ganadore se ve bien, y ella tmb! jejeje muy bella y con mucho estilo. Tu tmb t ves genial, me encanta to outfit

q andes bien, me dan curiosidad los disfraces

saludos!

Rebeca Muinelo dijo...

todas estas iniciativas de la moda, me parecen geniales

Puebla Chic dijo...

me gustaron los zapatos amarillos con blanco, los quiero!

antoniogómez dijo...

holaaa
qué talll?
gracias por pasar por mi blog
la verdad que le eché un vistazo al tuyo y me parece muy intersante tb :)
un abrazo

glory dijo...

hey me ecanto tu vestido, los drapeados y lo femenino y el color esta incfreible, y que buenas fotos las de los asistentes..y tu tambien saliste con mjy buen look, ese saco esta ideal... slaudos¡¡

Ed M. dijo...

hey hey! Así q eres Héctor...jejeje perdón error de apreciación xP, yo soy Edmundo, pro seguro ya sabes :P

vdd q el día d muertos s genial??? q chido q coincidimos n eso, ooo y q lástima q no los vi pasar por los eventos, xq parece q fuimos a los mismos XD jeje a nosotros tmb nos regañaron x lo mismo

sale

q andes bien, saludos

Anónimo dijo...

Que guapoooo ese del abrigooo!!! Que aprovechee coñoo!!! haha. Yo como soy el de la camarita nunca me toman fotos T_T y me deprimo terriblemente U_U... gajes del oficio xDDDDD. besucos.

Songy dijo...

Wow. This is a cool blog. I'm adding you in my blog roll. :)

Nice to meet you.

ANTIGONA dijo...

oh my shoes !
oh my friend !